Superior by design and construction, the KÜHL WOMEN’S FIREFLY™ JACKET features lightweight PRIMALOFT GOLD™ insulation for enhanced breathability, flexibility and protection from the elements. With superb warmth-to-weight ratio and continued insulation when wet, PRIMALOFT GOLD delivers body warmth in harsh conditions.
A second insulator, PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE™, adds four-way stretch for greater freedom of movement. Engineered for high aerobic activities, this flexible insulator provides temperature regulation and stability: it won’t shift during intense action. AIRPERM™ soft shell panels on the elbows, arm and side panels are strategically placed over the PRIMALOFT GOLD ACTIVE insulation for the ultimate in breathability and flexibility.
Sourced from a superior Japanese mill, the 20 denier, DWR nylon body repels water and delivers durability in a soft, lightweight shell. KÜHL’s legendary 3D pattern and body mapping reduce bulk and provide a form fit. The inside collar stand features knit fabric for wicking, while stretch woven cuffs secure the seal at the wrist.
The W’S FIREFLY JACKET features reverse coil hand and chest pockets and a zippered inside pocket. Tested to more than 10K pulls, the Metaluxe™ center front zipper looks like metal at one-third the weight and features the KÜHL crest. Custom reflective ribbon at draft flap and inside pockets prevents snags and increases visibility in the dark.
- Fabric 1: main body: 100% Nylon DWR | 1.2 oz/sq. yd; 40 GSM 20Dx20D
- Fabric 2: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex DWR | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
- Insulation 2: Primaloft Gold Active 100% Polyester | 1.8 oz/sq. yd; 60 GSM
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE SMALL: 408 G | 14.4 OZ
- Lightweight and soft, 20-denier body fabric
- Side panels under sleeve and yoke are insulated, breathable and stretch
- Knit inside collar stand for wicking at neck
Adventure Gaer Albury is proud to be able to bring you Kuhl – a brand born in the mountains. At KÜHL®, the passion remains to get outdoors and have fun. KÜHL® is what it means to be comfortable and relaxed in the challenging environment of life and sport. KÜHL® means creating the best environment for you and knowing the importance of following your own beliefs and desires. For KÜHL®, this dedication to original thinking translates into excellence in design and exceptional construction.