SKIP Complete with Seat And Paddle (100%Australian Made)
Skip is a stable, light boat that is great for the beginner and kids at heart. The Skip is ideal to start them off in the world of paddling with unlimited hours of enjoyment. And best of all, parents love the Skip, as it helps to keep the kids nearby, enjoying hours of fun in the water.
Category: Sit On Top / Recreational
General play and fun in rivers, low level white water (Grade 1 and 2), and great for surfing in the ocean.
• Clean, flowing deck design
• Low deck profile that makes it easy for children to paddle – don’t hit their knuckles on the side of the boat when they paddle
• Two tracking keels on the hull
• Luggage storage area with 6” hatch
• Unique UF Design™ handles make the boat easy and comfortable to lift, from any angle
• Stable and easy to use for all ages
• Great manoeuvrability and tracking for it size
• Bungee deck rigging to strap loose items under
• D-rings for backrests, strong and flush mounted with nothing to catch on
Why choose the Skip?
The Skip story:
We wanted a kayak that was easy to transport around, offered uncompromised stability and capability for that weight and class of boat. It had to be stackable and easy to carry.
It’s a boat for all ages and parents can relax, knowing that it’s not a boat for long distances, and that kids will stay close while using it. It’s a play boat in every sense of the word.
We expect it’s a boat that will get handed down and stay in the family for years and years.
What’s in a name?
A skippy is what Australians call a kangaroo and they always look like they’re bouncing around having a lot of fun. That’s what this boat’s for. If we do a smaller version, then we’ll call it the ‘Joey’.
Paddler weight: Up to 80kg
Deck height: 24cm