Exped Gemini 3
A three-person, three-season free-standing tent.
With its steep walls on all sides, a freestanding canopy and high opening doors you will experience unforgettably comfortable days and nights in the Exped Gemini 3.
The poles are fed into the sleeves from above, which is a radically new approach that allows standing setup. The Gemini rainfly combined with its footprint (without inner tent) creates a lightweight setup option that offers excellent shelter. The freestanding tent can be carried to the ideal sleeping spot after setup avoiding uneven ground for a good night’s sleep. The rainfly attaches easily to the canopy with quick release buckles.
Gemini III is a high volume option for three people and a cavernous space for two. When fully guyed this tent rivals the strength of many 4 season structures.
- Unpretentious from the outside but a true space wonder from the inside. Steep walls paired with wide and high doors enhance comfort.
- Four large mesh pockets next to the doors hold heaps of personal items. Numerous gear loops can be used to attach clothes line etc.
- The fine mosquito mesh keeps the tiniest bugs out and warrants excellent ventilation on hot summer nights. The Taffeta nylon panels on sides and roof keep wind and condensation out.
- Two doors and two vestibules make living with your tent buddies that much easier. The vestibule is large enough to hold pack, shoes, dog etc. The vent hoods prevent water from dripping into the canopy when the doors are opened and reduce condensation build up.
- Guylines that attach directly to the pole structure warrant stability in high winds. The guylines can easily be accessed through the rainfly.
- NOTE= NO SHIPPING OUT OF AUSTRALIA
220 x 160 x 115
PU/silicone coated ripstop nylon
5,000 mm PU
DAC Featherlite NSL 9 mm; four
Reflective Dyneema guy lines with cord stuffsacks
8 sturdy lightweight “V” pegs
Fully taped seams
Inner only; fly + footprint only