Exped Mira 2
Incredibly lightweight, generous living space and quick and easy setup.
Mira II is a freestanding, lightweight 3 season tent with ample space for two. Your gear easily fits in to the two vestibules and pockets in the canopy. The arch at the head end creates a steep wall lots of head space and make the tent freestanding. The fabric strip along the lower part of the canopy acts as windshield and the Rainfly quickly attaches to the canopy with quick release buckles.
- The high ridge pole allows comfortable sitting for two people.
- The ideal height of the doors makes entering and exiting the tent easy.
- Each sleeper has his own door and vestibule.
- The vestibule is large enough to hold pack, shoes, dog etc.
- The cross ridge pole protects the canopy from rain even with open doors.
- The fine mosquito mesh keeps the tiniest bugs out and allows excellent ventilation on hot summer nights.
- The Taffeta nylon panels on sides and roof keep wind and condensation out.
- Gear loops and pockets keep personal items organized.
|220 x 125 cm|
|30 D ripstop-nylon, silicone-PU coated, factory seam taped|
|UV-resistant, flame retardant ripstop polyester and No-See-Um netting|
|70 D PU-coated, taffeta nylon (5000 mm water column)|
DAC Featherlight NSL 8.5 & 9 mm TH72M aircraft grade aluminium
|Packed size||42 x 15 cm|
|Setup time||approx. 2 min|
* Packed = All inclusive weight without packaging
** Minimal weight = Rainfly, canopy, polesNOTE= NO SHIPPING OUT OF AUSTRALIA