Double camp mats aren’t just for couples. Well they are for that, but if you’re hiking in pairs they are hands down the lightest way to organise your bedding. They also make organising your tent a bit easier.
The Exped Ultra 3R Duo (M) sleeping mat gives you two fully insulated and 7cm thick mattresses at only 830 grams. If you’re hiking in pairs and you want “fast and light”, this is it. Of course if you like to have a little snuggle with that hiking partner of yours then this is also the mat for you.
This brand new range of sleeping mats by Exped maintains their position as the best warmth to weight ratio camp mats available. But what they’ve improved on even more impressively is to create even more durability for the same weight as well as creating a much more environmentally friendly product. The mat is completely carbon neutral from source materials to delivery and is made from a completely recycled shell fabric.
- The best warmth to weight ratio sleeping set up for two people
- Great for couples as well as weight weenies who adventure in pairs
- Good for full 3 season use or down to -5 degrees Celsius
- only 830 grams (M) and crazy small pack size
- Perfect for back country skiing, hiking, adventure travel, backpacking, bike touring and general camping
- Synmat Technology – insulation is welded to top and bottom of air chambers which means maximum loft every time you inflate it over its entire lifetime
- Fully carbon neutral product from start of production to when it lands in our shop
- Fully recycled 20D fabric is now more durable than ever
- Flat valves – Pioneered by Exped are incredibly durable, field maintainable and provide rapid inflation/deflation
- Comfort cradle – Baffles run head to toe which is much more comfortable than across and side baffles are taller to keep you on the mat
- Supplied with Schnozzel pump bag for quick inflation and doubles as extra drybag