- Layer: outer
- Best for: Lifestyle, Outdoor Adventures
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned merinoloft™ panels at front and back for core warmth and protection, zoned quilting for thermal regulation, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, reverse coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, strategically placed terry fabric for ventilation and range of motion, zippered chest pocket, zippered hand pockets, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 79.5cm/31¼”, size L, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3″ / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Designed as an active alpine midlayer for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Men’s Helix Long Sleeve Zip combines sustainable materials with a technical design. In the body we used our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations. The 100% recycled polyester face fabric features a DWR that sheds light precipitation. Merino jersey stretch side panels help regulate body temperature on active days, and the 100% woven merino lining ensures a cozy feel inside. Zippered hand and chest pockets keeps small essentials like lip balm, snacks and your phone close at hand.
Fabric & Care
- Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester Panels: 46% Polyester/38% Merino Wool/16% LYCRA® Fill: 88% Merino Wool/12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Product Weight: Large = 570 g / 20.1 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Exact instructions on the care label.