The La Sportiva Spire GTX is a low-cut, mid-duty waterproof hiking boot that’s highly breathable.
If you’re a hiker looking for a light duty hiking shoe for daytrips in variable to rugged terrain, this is a shoe you should try.
- 360-degree breathability from Gore-Tex® Surround™ Technology
- Durable, abrasion resistant mesh upper provides protection
- Nano Cell 2.0 structure provides maximum breathability
- Nano Cell 2.0 Technology works with Gore-Tex® Surround™ aeration channels within the footbed and midsole
- Innovative STB control system inegrates Gore-Tex® Surround™ ventilation outlets and provides a comfortable, snug fitting and stable shoe
- Vibram® XS Trek with Impact Brake System™ sole provides traction and grip
- Vegan-friendly shoes
- WEIGHT: 818g (pair)
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant mesh / Nano-Cell™ 2.0 / PU TechLite toe and heel
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Surround™
- MIDSOLE: 5mm Ortholite Insole / Compression Molded EVA / TPU inserts / Gore-Tex® Surround™ aeration channels
- SOLE: Vibram® XS Trek with Impact Brake System™ / Frixion® Blue