Light My Fire Striker Army
The new 2.0 model now revised with thumb grip and built in whistle!
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000 C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude.
Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel s dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers.
It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues.
About Light my Fire…
Based in Sweden, Light My Fire specializes in outdoor accessories that are as practical in the city as they are in the wild. From making fires to eating meals – our products have been taken to heart all over the world by both the backyard and the backwoods survivalist.
- Durable lasts for12,000 strikes Army model
- Works equally well when wet. Premium quality.
- Approved by the International Survival Instructors Association.
- Produces a 3000 C (5,500 F) spark.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
- Great as a give-away, easy to add own logo.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Bright spark can be used as emergency signal
- Includes emergencey whistle
- Made in Sweden.