Standard, Neutral, Female Hiking Boot
This lightweight boot is designed to keep feet supported and protected while trekking over moderate terrain.
It features our proven comfort details such as X-Lacing, which keeps the tongue centered, and roller eyelets that are set on free-moving tabs to reduce pressure along the top of the foot. Durably waterproof/breathable.
Made on a women’s-specific last.
- Construction: Board Lasted – Cemented Sole
- Lacing Hardware: Open and Closed Hooks
- Additional Hardware: X-Lacing®
- Additional Hardware 2: Roller Eyelets
- Lining: GORE-TEX
- Sole: VIBRAM® Trac Lite II
- Upper Material: Split Leather & Fabric
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Insole: Climate Control Footbed
- Midsole: Dual Density DuraPU™
- Resoleable: Yes
- Weight Per Pair (lb): 2.42