Mont Batwing 3
The Batwing 3 Tarp is a useful shelter that can be used as a super lightweight alternative to a tent. It’s also brilliant for sitting under for lunch on those rainy days or creating a covered cooking area in front of your tent. You can also use it to shade your tent from the harsh sunlight in exposed campsites.
We have selected a 50 denier Rip stop Polyester for the Batwing 3 for its high tear strength and outstanding UV resistance.
Includes: Batwing 3 Tarp, 6 reflective guy cords, 6 DAC J-Stake pegs, Stuff Sack
Does not include poles. See Batwing Tarp Pole.
- Made from hardwearing 50 Denier rip-stop Polyester
- PU Coated 2000+mm water head
- 6 reflective guy ropes
- Tape seam sealed
- Reinforced eyelet points front and back
- 6 DAC J-Stake aluminium pegs
- Guy line pockets for storage of guys
- Supplied with stuff sack
- Poles not included
- Dimensions 240cm x 255cm x 290cm
- Weight 930g