Mont Batwing 5
The Batwing 5 Tarp is the largest lightweight tarp that we make and can be used as a lightweight alternative to a tent. It is brilliant for sitting under for lunch on rainy days or creating a covered cooking area in front of your tent. You can also use it to shade your tent from the harsh sunlight in exposed campsites.
We have selected a 50 denier Rip stop Polyester for the Batwing 5 for its high tear strength and outstanding UV resistance.
Includes: Batwing 5 Tarp, 6 reflective guy cords, 6 DAC J-Stake pegs, Stuff Sack
Does not include poles
- Made from hardwearing 50 Denier rip-stop polyester
- PU Coated 2000mm water head
- 6 reflective guy ropes
- Tape seam sealed
- Reinforced eyelet points front and back
- 6 DAC J-Stake aluminium pegs
- Guy line pockets for storage
- Supplied with stuff sack
- Poles not included
- Dimensions 300cm x 340cm x 380cm
- Weight 1350g