Mont Brindabella XT Outer sHELL Xlarge Size
This extra large version of the Brindabella fits users up to 200 cm and has an extra 100 grams of fill. It also has an extra 10cm internal shoulder circumference.
With 30 years experience, Mont knows a thing or two about making sleeping bags. This is shown in innovations like the Radial Arc Baffle System, which allows down to loft higher and spread more evenly around your body for superior warmth and comfort. The new and improved Tapered Rectangular Series are warmer and lighter than ever before and feature DWR treated 785+ loft Duck Down.
The Brindabella Hydronaute XT™ – XL features a waterproof, ultra breathable shell fabric that keeps your sleeping bag safe from condensation and damp. This extra large version fits users up to 200 cm and has an extra 100 grams of fill. It also has an extra 10cm internal shoulder circumference.
- Filled with DWR 785+ Duck Down
- Radial Arc Baffle System
- Differential cut reduces the potential for compression cold spots
- Toaster foot pocket for air activated heat pack
- Tuck stitching for increased durability of baffles
- The foot zipper means you can open it out as a doona in warmer weather and the tapered rectangular shape gives you room to move.
- No cross block baffle allowing flexible down distribution around base and canopy
- Over sized 3D draught tube along zip to retain warmth
- Comes with sil-nylon compression stuff sac and large poly/cotton storage bag
- Minimum Comfort Temperature -11°C
4 season bushwalking
Duck down 785+ loft
15 Denier nylon
EN13537 Comfort Temperature
EN13537 Lower Limit Temp
EN13537 Extreme Temperature
Dimensions/Max User Height
Ultralight sil-nylon compression stuff sack
Full length + foot