Mont Nadgee 540 XT Reg Size
With 30 years experience, Mont knows a thing or two about making sleeping bags. This is shown in innovations like the Radial Arc Baffle System, which allows down to loft higher and spread more evenly around your body for superior warmth and comfort. The new and improved Tapered Rectangular Series are warmer and lighter than ever before and feature DWR treated 785+ loft Duck Down.
The Nadgee features a waterproof, ultra breathable shell fabric that keeps your sleeping bag safe from condensation and damp.
Also available in:
- Filled with DWR 785+ Duck Down
- Radial Arc Baffle System
- Differential cut reduces the potential for compression cold spots
- Toaster foot pocket for air activated heat pack
- Tuck stitching for increased durability of baffles
- The foot zipper means you can open it out as a doona in warmer weather and the tapered rectangular shape gives you room to move.
- No cross block baffle allowing flexible down distribution around base and canopy
- Over sized 3D draught tube along zip to retain warmth
- Comes with sil-nylon compression stuff sac and large poly/cotton storage bag
3 to 4 season bushwalking
Duck down 785+ loft
15 Denier nylon
Minimum Comfort Temperature
Dimensions/Max User Height
Ultralight sil-nylon compression stuff sack
Full length + foot