- The all-new Stargazer Tent is perfect for those making their first foray into camping and hiking. A highly functional 2-person tent with 3 to 4 season weather protection, high quality components and quick and simple setup.
10,000mm Waterhead PU Laminated Nylon Floor
With a waterhead of over 10,000mm the Nylon tub floor has more than 3 times the waterproof rating of many competitor’s tents. Tents with a floor waterhead of 3000mm or less may leak from kneeling pressure! Mont’s market-leading 10,000mm waterhead is achieved with a tightly woven 70 denier Nylon fabric with a durable waterproof PU laminate applied.
Full Nylon Interior
The durable rip-stop Nylon interior of the Stargazer provides greater protection in colder climates, prevents condensation dripping onto you from the fly, and blocks wind-blown snow coming in if the weather really turns on you. Ventilation is provided with Mesh/Nylon windows in the inner doors.
Dual Entrance and Vestibule
The Stargazer easily fits two sleeping mats and is spacious inside with a high ceiling and steep side walls. Dual doors allow you to climb in and out without disturbing your camping partner and the dual vestibules provide ample space for your backpacks, boots and more.
DAC Pressfit Poles
All Mont tents, including the Stargazer, use the highest quality poles made by DAC in South Korea. These poles are selected for their low weight, precision engineering, high strength and for DAC’s market-leading environmental standards.
Parts and Materials
- Fly: 75 denier waterproof rip-stop polyester
- Inner: Full rip-stop Nylon and mesh
- Tub Floor: 10,000mm 70 denier PU laminated Nylon
- Poles: 3 x 9.5mm DAC Pressfit poles and storage bag
- Pegs: 10 aluminium hook pegs and storage bag
- Guy cords: 1.5mm reflective guy cords
- Repair Kit: Emergency pole repair sleeve, 1 tube Seam Sealer and applicator brush, fabric repair patches
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Generous 2 person capacity
- 3 to 4 season rating
- Freestanding and symmetrical design for easy set up
- Dual entrances with generous vestibules
- Large zippered mesh/Nylon windows for ventilation control on Inner doors
- Internally accessed door vents on Fly doors
- Combination pole sleeve and clip system
- Seam sealed tub floor that rises 25cm at the ends
- 4 internal mesh pockets
- 4 reflective storm guy cords attached to reinforced guy points
- Inner width: 132cm
- Inner length: 220cm
- Inner floor area: 2.92m2
- Inner height: 112cm
- Collapsed Pole Length: 51cm
- Compressed Tent Sack: 37cm x 17cm
- Packed Weight: 2.8kg
- Minimum Weight*: 2.59kg
- *inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs