A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape back panel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
Our largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included rain cover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to the main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front-panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hip belt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
|S/M||5065 IN3 / 83 L||81H X 41W X 40D CM||2.76 KG|
|L/XL||5187 IN3 / 85 L||86H X 41W X 40D CM||2.88 KG|
- MAIN – bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT – bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon honeycomb contrast, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM – bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
ENHANCED LOAD TRANSFER
- The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system—creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry.
CUSTOM FIT-ON-THE-FLY HIPBELT
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Extendible Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
CUSTOM FIT-ON-THE-FLY SHOULDER STRAP
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
AIRSCAPE BACK PANEL
- Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape™ frame sheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
*NOTE: This measurement starts at the iliac crest, which is the top of your hipbone on the side of your body that acts like a shelf. From this point, measure to the C7 vertebra, the knobby bone at the base of your neck when you put your head down. Reference the torso length below to match the correct pack size.
HARNESS SIZING – Osprey Xenith, Xena, Aether, Ariel, Atmos and Aura packs offer interchangeable shoulder harnesses. Harness sizing usually corresponds to pack size. A properly fit harness should terminate 2″ to 3″ beneath the armpit when at the proper torso length. The webbing should not touch the side of the body below the padding.