The Osprey Ariel AG 65 is a technical hiking pack for backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine or mountaineering expeditions. When you need to carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Ariel AG 65. It combines AntiGravity technology with a customisable fit and innovative features to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying in any multiday excursion.
The Ariel AG 65 features:
- Convertible top lid – remove to minimise weight
- Fixed FlapJacket – protects gear when top lid is removed
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve – stay hydrated on the trails
- Side panel zip to main compartment – for additional main compartment access
- Large front stretch mesh pocket – the perfect spot to stow your raincoat
- Zippered hipbelt pockets – keep snacks and other small items close at hand
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets – perfect for water bottles and other gear
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment – keeps your hands free for upward movement when the uphills turn technical
- Dual ice tool loops – with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment – with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps – easily attach your sleeping mat to the bottom of the pack
- Dual upper compression straps – to cinch down unwanted volume
- Dual front StraightJacket compression straps – to stabilise loads.
ANTIGRAVITY (AG) SUSPENSION
- AntiGravity backpanel – top to bottom suspended mesh wrap shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
- AntiGravity suspension – LightWire-tensioned, full peripheral frame that comfortably transfers pack load
- IsoForm 5 AntiGravity harness – adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort; interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalised fit
- CM hipbelt – outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles; interchangeable for a custom fit
- Adjustable sternum strap – with integrated safety whistle.