The Alpine Bivy has everything you need for long nights above tree line. The GORE-TEX® Respiration
Positive™ fabric offers complete protection from rain and snow storms without collecting interior condensation, the overlapped zipper opening allows you to breathe freely without letting in the weather, and the single pole can be used to create overhead space or left at the trailhead to save weight.
- Highly-breathable GORE-TEX® fabric body
- Durable Hydroseal® coated floor
- Anti-fungal coating on floor
- Fully taped seams
- Single, shock-corded overhead Delrin pole
- No-see-um netting at opening
- Sleeping pad straps (pat. #5,941,264)
- Sized to fit thicker mats
- High-volume toe-end
- Five stake loops, one guy line loop
- Small internal mesh pocket
- Size Overall Length 214cm, head width 66cm, foot width 49cm, head height 50cm, feet height 37cm
- 900 Grams in weight
I use this product for overnight / multinight hiking, hunting and back country fly fishing trips in our high country also Tassie and New Zealand. Alpine Bivy Bag suits temperatures up to 20 C and down to -10 C , no moisture inside bag, unlike cheaper bags.Also extremely weather proof.Mat strap great inside bag. Packs up nice and small. My only advise is BEFORE going the Bivy Bag option check if you can actually sleep with a bag right above your face, several friends have sold their Bivy Bags as they are claustraphopic.