Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified sewn
Patagonia is in business to save our home planet. The brand was founded in the ’70s by a group of dirtbag climbers and surfers, whose approach to design and business reflected their minimalist style. Alpinism remains at the heart of Patagonia who still makes gear for climbing – as well as skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, mountain biking and trail running. These are silent sports. None require an engine; rarely do they deliver the cheers of a crowd. In each, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection with nature. That deep respect for nature has led Patagonia to work at sourcing materials and using processes that have less impact on the planet. Organically grown cotton, hemp, traceable down, recycled polyester, and Fair Trade™ sewn certifications make up just a few of their initiatives. They continue to offer versatile, high-quality products that are responsibly made and built to last.