No. Of Serves : Single
Gluten Free : Yes
Weight : 102g
Ingredients : Organic White Rice, Grass-Fed Lamb (23%) [Grass-Fed Lamb (90%), Organic Rice Flour, Parsley, Ginger, Pink Himalayan Salt, Rosemary Extract, Sunflower Oil], Tomato [Includes Non-GMO Maize Starch 2.4%], Split Peas, Broccoli, Almonds, Mint, Organic Olive Oil, Garlic, Pea Protein Isolate, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Pink Himalayan Salt, Sweet Paprika, Rosemary, Black Pepper.
Allergens : Contains tree nuts. May contain traces of milk, soy, and fish.
Grass-Fed Lamb, Mint & Rosemary: a New Zealand classic, made with grass-fed lamb combined with broccoli, green peas, tomato, almonds, rice, and more.
The combination of nutrient-dense green vegetables and almonds with high-quality protein provides a wide and plentiful contribution of micronutrients, essential for best performance, and sustained energy to carry you throughout the day. A complete nutritionally packed, low-calorie meal, enhanced with mint and rosemary for a fresh and hearty flavour profile, makes this an essential everyday lunch or light meal.
Radix Nutrition Performance 400 are nutritionally dense ready meals. This one includes:
- 392 kcal – designed for athletes and everyday nutrition
- 25g high-quality protein – to support muscle tissue repair and maintenance
- 16g fibre – a great source of fibre per meal
- 34g net carbohydrates – designed to support elite performance and maximal energy demands
- 1.6 vegetable servings – an excellent way to get in your daily recommended vegetable servings
- Optimal macro- and micro-nutrients – to support energy levels and peak physical and mental functions
- All-natural ingredients – healthy nutrition from high-quality, natural ingredients, the way meals should be
- 2 year best-before date – making it easy to stockpile for a big trip.
Radix Nutrition meals are the perfect solution to fuel your next adventure, sports event or busy day!
Radix Nutrition has kept the rehydration process simple, with 3 easy steps:
- Tear open meal and remove oxygen absorber.
- Add 175ml boiling water to rehydrate, stir thoroughly, and reseal for 5 minutes.
- Tear open the second seal to create a bowl and enjoy!