The Salomon Quest 4 GTX is a top-of-the-line waterproof hiking and backpacking boot designed for long expeditions and tough conditions. Version 4 updates the chassis to ensure a stable, smooth ride on any terrain, no matter how tired you are or how heavy your pack is.
- ADV-C 4D chassis – provides extra support around the heel, guiding the foot and targeting sensitive articulations on even the roughest terrain; and helps to reduce muscle fatigue, especially with a heavy backpack.
The Quest 4 GTX also features:
- GORE-TEX waterproofing – keeps your feet dry from the outside (rain, mud, snow) as well as from the inside (sweat)
- Nubuck leather upper – quality leather for excellent durability and protection
- SensiFit technology – cradles your foot from the outsole to the eyelets for an athletic fit
- Lace locker hooks – lock the laces in place when tightening for precise adjustments
- OrthoLite sockliner – combines OrthoLite foam with an EVA heel cup for a cool, dry and durable environment for your feet, with heel support and extra cushioning
- Moulded EVA midsole – provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption and anatomical support
- Rubber toe cap – protects your toes in mountain and trail environments
- Contagrip TD outsole – combines a tough rubber compound with a deep, aggressive lug pattern for maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability.
Get to the next campsite with happier feet thanks to the Salomon Quest 4 GTX.
Model # : quest4-gtx-m
Gender : Mens
Shoe Type : Hiking
Product Family : Quest
Waterproof : Yes GORE-TEX
Waterproof : Yes
Width : Standard
Foot Type : Neutral
Material : Synthetics
Vegan : No
Weight : Medium (500-999g)
Cushioning : Maximum
Weight : 1.31kg (pair)
Upper : Nubuck Leather | GORE-TEX
Sockliner : OrthoLite
Midsole : EVA
Chassis : ADV-C 4D
Outsole : Contagrip TD