Whether you hike through snow to sleep in an alpine hut or camp out after a summer storm, the Traverse won’t let you down.
Our unique WaveLoft construction uses thick layers of THERMOLITE® insulation looped together to gain extra loft and trap pockets of warm air, providing increased warmth in colder conditions. The baffle construction also eliminates the frustration of getting tangled in loose lining as all lining fabrics are attached to the shell fabric.
The Free-Flow triple-zip design ensures your sleeping bag retains maximum warmth and efficiency when needed and multiple ventilation options when it’s not. The half zip on the right side of the bag provides freedom of movement for both arms, additional ventilation and means the top third of the bag can be folded down as a mini quilt. The full length, two-way left side zip and separate foot zip transforms the bag into a full quilt for when the mercury climbs higher than expected.
Shell 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: 100% Polyester, StFfsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims,
EN13537 Temp Rating Comfort: -4C | 26F,
EN13537 Temp Rating Lower Limit: -10C | 15F,
EN13537 Temp Rating Extreme: -28C | -18F
SIZE VARIATION: LONG
RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT: up to 198 CM
COMPRESSION SACK VOLUME (COMPRESSED): Large (20 to 6.5) L
WEIGHT: 1670 G
INTERNAL CHEST CIRCUMFERENCE: 164.5 CM
INTERNAL HIP CIRCUMFERENCE: 156 CM
INTERNAL FOOT CIRCUMFERENCE: 129 CM
- Tapered rectangular shape for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag
- Free-Flow half right side, full length left side and separate foot zips for freedom of movement and increased ventilation
- THERMOLITE insulation using WaveLoft construction for extra warmth and loft,Lining fabrics attached to shell prevents tangles
- Proprietary blend of THERMOLITE insulation using soft microfibres and fine denier hollow-core fibres for lightweight warmth and softness, with high loft and superior compressibility
- Anatomically shaped footbox for extra space
- Oversized anti-snag zip draft tubes and neck draft tube
- 30D DWR Nylon shell and 20D Nylon lining are lightweight and very compressible fabrics
- Includes strong 70D compression sack
- This bag is designed to pair with another
ABOUT Sea to Summit
Sea to Summit design and manufacture cool and useful gear for the outdoor lifestyle. From cooking products and bags through to sleeping bags and mats, this forward-thinking company create useful products that are nimble and light enough for any adventure. Sea to Summit understand the importance of escape and take great pride in creating authentic outdoor products with a “no worries” Australian attitude.