Sea to Summit Ultralight Small
The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™ to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. To add warmth, we use Exkin® Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric that reflects radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite® insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
Size Variation: Small
Length: 66 in /168 cm
Width: 21.5 in/55 cm
Height/Depth: 2 in/5 cm
Weight: 15.1 oz/430g
Packed Size: 66 x 21.5 in/10 x 23cm
R Value: 3.3
# of Air Sprung Cells: 174
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Thickness: 2 in / 5 cm
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process – one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry – is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open