Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The North Face Talus 2 2017
You’ll barely notice the extra weight in your pack when you and your camping partner divvy up this two-person tent, which makes it an excellent choice for tandem backpacking missions. Dual doors and vestibules mean no climbing over each other for 3 a.m. bathroom runs, high-low ventilation eliminates condensation, and a durable, fully seam-taped canopy and floor keep out rain.
WEIGHT: 4 lbs 8 oz (2 kg)
TOTAL WEIGHT: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
FLOOR AREA: 32 ft² (3 m²)
PEAK HEIGHT: 40″ (101.6 cm)
STUFFSACK SIZE: 7.5″ x 23 in (19 cm x 58.4 cm)
SLEEPING CAPACITY: 2
NUMBER OF DOORS: 1.5
VESTIBULES AREA: 7.5 ft² (0.7 m²) / 7.5 ft² (0.7 m²)
- Lightweight two-person tent
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Gear locker
- High-low ventilation for better breathability
- Maximized interior space for a more comfortable experience
- Colored polyurethane (PU) floor brightens the interior
- Guylines included
- Roll-up-fly ventilation option
- Gear loft and footprint included
- Tentertainment compatible (sold separately)
The Trusted Brand in Adventure Apparel
The North Face has been a staple adventure and exploration brand for over 40 years. Grown from humble beginnings, this innovative brand prides itself on bringing high quality gear to adventurers around the world. Their range of shoes, jackets, fleece, backpacks and other apparel is suitable for any Australians looking for high quality outerwear and outdoor accessories, especially for those looking to travel in cooler climates.