- 750+ loft down with DWR Loft treatment, Hydronaute XT water resistant, highly breathable shell & boxwalled baffles for exceptional warmth & minimum weight.Hydronaute XT fabric provides a significant performance advantage over standard Nylon down garments; it protects the down from exterior moisture while actively removing internal moisture (perspiration) to keep you dryer & warmer.DWR Loft treated down is more resilient in damp conditions retaining higher loft for longer when you need it most.Zippered hand warmer pockets on the waist, internal stuff pockets & a high collar with durable, soft-touch, tricot micro-polyester lining complete these high performance, mid-weight down jackets.
- Filled with 210g (12) of 750+ loft white duck down with DWR Loft treatment
- Hydronaute XT water resistant, breathable shell
- Ultralight 30 denier Nylon lining
- High collar with durable, soft-touch, micro-polyester lining
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord with single hand toggles
- Side torso baffles maintain even down distribution
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Internal stuff pockets
- Top stitched baffle construction
- YKK zip with under zip flap
- Includes compact stuff sack
- Weight: 565g (12)
Women’s Size Guide
Measurements refer to average body size not garment dimensions. Wearing ease alters depending on style and fabric.
Size (cm) 8 10 12 14 16 Bust 82-85 87-90 92-95 97-100 102-105 Sleeve 75 77.5 80 82.5 85 Waist 65-68 70-73 75-78 80-83 85-88 Hips 90-93 95-98 100-103 105-108 110-113 Inseam Leg 63 66 69 72 75 Size (inches) 8 10 12 14 16 Bust 32-33.5 34-35.5 36-37.5 38-39.5 40-41.5 Sleeve 29.5 30.5 31.5 32.5 33.5 Waist 25.5-26.5 27.5-28.5 29.5-30.5 31.5-32.5 33.5-34.5 Hips 35.5-36.5 37.5-38.5 39.5-40.5 41.5-42.5 43.5-44.5 Inseam Leg 24.5 26 27 28.5 29.5
Guide to taking measurements
Bust: Take measurement around the fullest part of the chest, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
Sleeve: With elbow bent, measure from centre back of neck (at C7 vertebra) to elbow and down to prominent outside wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist (natural waistline).
Hips: Stand with feet together and measure largest circumference at hips.
Inseam: Measure a pair of well fitting pants from crotch to bottom of leg.