Grampians SV Map
Out of stock
Four Wheel Drive Series by Spatial Vision
“Spatial Vision’s Four Wheel Drive Map Series have been designed specifically for four-wheel drivers, and include the types of information that we want when out in the bush enjoying our recreation. Hence, we have no hesitation in recommending this product to all four wheel drivers” –Russell Sturzaker, the CEO of Victoria’s Four Wheel Drive Association
COVERAGE: Dunkeld, Halls Gap, Zumstein, Stawell, Wartook Reservoir
IDEAL FOR: Four-Wheel Driving and car touring
SIZE (folded):135mm wide and 250mm high
SIZE (unfolded): 675mm wide by 1000mm high
The Four-Wheel-Drive Map Series includes Victoria’s Iconic 4WD Adventures and authoritative in-depth information on the most popular 4WD regions in Victoria.
The series has been developed in consultation with Victorian Government, Parks Victoria and Four Wheel Drive Victoria.
The unique design is specifically formulated for 4 wheel drivers and includes:
- The latest topographic map base, compiled from up to date VicMap Book data which is field checked by the CFA
- Victoria’s Iconic 4WD Adventures – Grampians Drive
- Useful tips, track classifications and safety messages
- Township maps with street index listings
- Features of interest and recreation sites with GPS listings
- Major recreational facilities, parks and forests.