- 750+ loft down with DWR Loft treatment, Hydronaute XT water resistant, highly breathable shell & boxwalled baffles for exceptional warmth & minimum weight.Hydronaute XT fabric provides a significant performance advantage over standard Nylon down garments; it protects the down from exterior moisture while actively removing internal moisture (perspiration) to keep you dryer & warmer.
DWR Loft treated down is more resilient in damp conditions retaining higher loft for longer when you need it most.
Zippered hand warmer pockets on the waist, internal stuff pockets & a high collar with durable, soft-touch, tricot micro-polyester lining complete these high performance, mid-weight down jackets.
- Filled with 240g (MD) of 750+ loft white duck down with DWR Loft treatment
- Hydronaute XT water resistant, breathable shell
- Ultralight 30 denier Nylon lining
- High collar with durable, soft-touch, micro-polyester lining
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord with single hand toggles
- Side torso baffles maintain even down distribution
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Internal stuff pockets
- Tuck stitched baffle construction
- YKK zip with under zip flap
- Includes compact stuff sack
- Weight: 630g (MD)