Osprey Stratos 36 Ventilated Backpack
The updated adjustable torso Stratos 36 is a ventilated technical backpack with both top and panel access and smartly organised pocketing to keep your gear where you need it. It is a perfect choice for anything from short day tramps to lightweight overnights in the backcountry with the improved fit in the Airspeed™ suspension creating an even more comfortable and stable carry. If it starts raining you can pull out the integrated rain cover for protection.
- Load range 7-12kg
- Top load and side panel zip access to main compartment
- Airspeed™ suspension: incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh back panel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customisation fit for every hiker and backpacker
- Airspeed™ suspension back panel with LightWire™ alloy frame creates low profile air space optimising pack balance and ventilation and a 3D tensioned breathable mesh back panel ensuring a supportive fit
- Harness with torso adjustability of mesh covered, die cut foam with sewn-in spacer mesh and an adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle buckle for the utmost in comfortable and stable carry
- Sewn-in spacer mesh hip belt with ErgoPull™ closure and zipped stretch mesh pockets for a comfortable, stable carry with quick access to essentials
- Hip belts directly connected to the back panel mesh and a seamless lumbar to hip belt body wrap
- Dual side compression straps help compress and stabilise your load for optimal carry
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment conveniently stows your poles when not in use
- Dual side mesh woven pockets with InsideOut™ compression lets you tension and secure your load evenly when you are using the outside pockets
- Integrated rain cover is easy to use – just pull out from its zipped compartment and slip over the top and bottom of your pack
- Single ice tool loop with bungee tie-off for a stable and secure tool carry
- Removable sleeping pad straps at the base of the pack provide external carry options
- Zipped lower sleeping bag compartment with bellowed divider
- A sewn in fabric sleeve on the internal back panel along with dual reservoir hose exit ports accepts up to a 3 litre reservoir for easy access to hydration (reservoirs sold separately)
- Fixed top lid with zipped slash pocket
- Under top lid zipped mesh pocket
- Front panel storage pocket
- Front panel vertical centre zipped pocket
Capacity 33 Litres (Small-Medium), 36 Litres (Medium-Large) Dimensions 64 x 33 x 32cm (Small-Medium), 69 x 33 x 32cm (Medium-Large) Harness Spacer Mesh Hydration Compatible Yes Access/Loading Panel and Top Average Weight 1.44kg (Small-Medium), 1.5kg (Medium-Large) Made From Main: 210D nylon crosshatch
Accent and bottom: 420HD nylon packcloth
- After each trip, empty the pack including any food, dirt or spilled contents
- Clean the zips regularly using mild soap, warm water and soft brush. This will help keep them in proper working condition.
- Wipe the exterior of the chassis with a damp cloth or sponge
- Clean the pack fabric by scrubbing stains and dirt with warm water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge
- Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue on the pack.
- Hang your pack to dry outside or in a well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight.
- Note: DO NOT immerse packs with a HighRoad™ Chassis in water