Compact multi-beam headlamp with red lighting, designed for outdoor activities. 350 lumens
The ACTIK headlamp offers 350 lumen brightness. Multi-beam, it is ideal for dynamic outdoor activities like mountaineering, running, hiking and backpacking. Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other. The reflective headband provides night visibility. ACTIK comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design. Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Lightweight, compact and bright: 350 lumens at 86 g.
- Two beam patterns (flood or mixed) and several white brightness levels meet the need for high-performance lighting in dynamic outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
– red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Simple to use and practical:
– single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
– HYBRID CONCEPT design: ACTIK comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
– reflective headband for night visibility
– detachable, washable headband
– LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Brightness: 350 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 86 g
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Guarantee||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Lighting color||Lighting levels||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve|
|white||MAX BURN TIME||6 lm||8 m||120 h||–|
|STANDARD||100 lm||45 m||12 h||30 h|
|MAX POWER||350 lm||80 m||2 h||40 h|
|red||proximity||2 lm||5 m||60 h||–|
|strobe||visible at 700 m for 400 h|