The Lowe Alpine Altus ND40:45 is a new trekking pack by Lowe Alpine, designed for women. With a women’s fit harness, this pack is suited for the female form: the harness has a female-fit lumbar pad and hip fin configuration.
This women’s version of the Lowe Altus, like the men’s, has one of the best harness systems we’ve seen in a pack this size.
An ideal pack for hut-to-hut trekking, the Lowe Alpine Altus ND40:45 has a structured harness with hip belts that are just the right combination of strength and flex.
This adjustable back-length pack has a simple, yet effective system for adjusting the distance between your shoulder straps and hip belt, for that perfect fit.
Trekking-friendly pack features include a U-shaped front zip for easy access on the go, without having to empty all your pack contents. The extendable lid lets you increase the volume of the pack by 5 litres (because stuff never packs back down as small!).
This trekking pack is exceptionally good at distributing pack weight for a comfortable walk in the hills.
Ideal for: Hut-to-hut trekking, supported trekking
(You could also use the Lowe Alpine Altus ND40:45 as a large daypack or a small overnight pack, if you wanted to.)
- Adjustable back length with easy-to-use hook-and-loop back system
- Internal zipped divider panel lets you store your things in two separate compartments
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- Extendable lid to increase volume by an extra 5 litres
- Zipped hipbelt pockets for accessing things on the go
- Front stash with large zipped pocket
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Daisy chain lash points for endless attachment options
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- External zipped lid pocket for quick access to essentials
- Internal lid security pocket with key clip
- Base compression
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Hydration compatible
- Carry System: AirContour+
- Fabric: 210D Robic Ripstop and 450D PW / HydroShield
- Back length: 43–48cm
- Volume: 40+5L
- Weight: 1.66kg