The woven frame creates structure to give the RADIKL PANT the appearance, strength and performance of a traditional hiking pant. While the world sees structure and durability, you will feel the soft, flexible, and comfortable knit fabric panels.
Located at key points of contact and flexion – crotch, yoke, front pockets, and side panel from waistband to just below the knee – the knit panels create the feel and movement of a sweat pant.
The RADIKL PANT has six total pockets, including knee pockets. The left stealth knee pocket is smaller for a closer fit for your smartphone.
Main Body Woven Fabric: ENDURO 68% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 3% Spandex l 5.2 oz/sq. yd; 176 GSM
Knit Panel Fabric: 88% Nylon, 12% spandex l 8.7oz/sq. yd; 295 GSM
- KUHL was awarded Utility Patent for RADIKL Hybrid technology
- Articulated knees for the legendary KÌÏHL ergonomic fit
- Knit fabric panels used in the side panel from waistband to just below the knee, gusseted crotch, yoke, and front pockets.
- Sweat pant comfort with the technical performance and style of a woven garment.
- Follows the natural rise of the hips
- With the stretch knit back yoke panel only found on the RADIKL
- Stealth pocket
- 3D Cell phone pocket
Adventure Gear Albury is proud to be able to bring you Kuhl – a brand born in the mountains. At KÜHL®, the passion remains to get outdoors and have fun. KÜHL® is what it means to be comfortable and relaxed in the challenging environment of life and sport. KÜHL® means creating the best environment for you and knowing the importance of following your own beliefs and desires. For KÜHL®, this dedication to original thinking translates into excellence in design and exceptional construction.