Dual Entrance & Dual Vestibule
The Moondance 2-FN easily fits two sleeping mats and with a high ceiling and steep side walls is surprisingly spacious inside. Dual doors allow you to climb in and out without disturbing your camping partner and the dual vestibules provide ample space for your backpacks, boots and more.
Full Height Nylon Interior
With a full height Nylon interior the Moondance 2-FN allows you greater protection in more weather conditions. Ultralight 20 denier rip-stop Nylon provides insulation in colder climates, protection from condensation coming off the fly, and prevents wind-blown snow coming in if the weather really turns on you.
10,000 mm waterhead on Nylon Tub Floor
With a waterhead of over 10,000mm the Nylon tub floor has more than 3 times the waterproof rating of many competitor’s tents (In some of their tents kneeling on the floor will exceed the waterhead!). This market-leading waterhead is achieved with a tightly woven 70 denier Nylon with a durable laminate applied. The tub floor, along with the fly, is factory seam sealed throughout for long lasting, reliable and totally waterproof protection.
30 Denier Rip-Stop Nylon Fly
The Fly on the Moondance 2-FN is made from a lightweight 30 denier Nylon with rip-stop. Silicon DWR treatment on the exterior sheds water quickly and moisture penetration is stopped by a PU coating on the inside. Full factory seam sealing is applied to all seams on the fly.
Internally Accessed Roof Vent & Door Vents
Control ventilation without leaving the tent by quickly and easily opening or closing the ceiling vent in the fly or the Nylon/Mesh windows in both doors. The ceiling vent in the fly can be zipped closed or held open with a lightweight prop secured by a hook-and-loop patch backed with seam sealing. Both doors on the tent inner have double layer windows of Nylon inside and mesh outside; zip open the Nylon for ventilation or close it up for weather protection.
Colour Coded DAC Featherlite NSL Poles
Moondance Tents use extremely strong and very light 2-piece pole systems. Colour coding ensures the poles are always set up correctly and locking pole ends make Moondance tents extremely simple to set up even if you’re on your own.
All Mont tents use the highest quality poles made by DAC in South Korea. These poles are selected for their exceptionally low weight, precision engineering, high strength and for DAC’s market-leading environmental standards.
3 point attachment guycords
Quick and easy and only requiring one peg! They hold the tent steady attaching to 3 reinforced points and when not in use a handy loop at the base of the fly holds the guy-cord neatly out of the way and prevents tangling.
Mont’s Millennium Tent Pegs are extremely strong and very lightweight at only 9 grams each. They now come with a loop of cord on each end for easier removal and rounded edges to reduce wear on guycords. Mont Moondance Tents come with 8 Millennium Pegs.
A seperate Moondance 2 Footprint designed to fit this tent can be purchased to provide an extra layer underneath to protect the floor from damage.
On trips where you wish to save weight the optional Moondance Footprint allows you to pitch the fly independent of the inner. Simply peg out the footprint, attach the pole tips to each corner of the footprint, and attach the fly over the top as usual.
- 2 person, 3 to 4 season, freestanding tent
- 100% waterproof with factory-tape-sealed seams
- Lightweight 30 denier rip-stop Nylon Fly with Silicon DWR outside and PU coating inside. 2000mm waterhead
- Durable Tub Floor made from 70 denier laminated Nylon with 10,000mm waterhead
- Full height 20 denier rip-stop Nylon inner
- Dual entrance and dual vestibule
- Internally accessed zippered roof vent & door vents for controlled ventilation
- 4 internal mesh pockets
- 3-point attachment, multi directional, reflective guy cords
- 2 DAC Featherlite NSL Poles with locking pole ends and wishbone hub design
- Colour coded poles for easy setup
- Includes 8 Mont Millennium Pegs
- Moondance 2 Nylon Footprint also available
- Multipitch versatility: pitch the Fly only using the optional Footprint or pitch the inner by itself
- Includes: Emergency pole repair sleeve, 1 tube Sil-Tec Silicone Seam Sealer, Fabric repair patches, 8 x Mont Millennium Tent Pegs, pitching instructions
- Inner 116cm wide foot end
- Inner 130cm wide head end
- Inner 220cm long
- Inner 101cm high
- Internal floor area: 2.7m2
- Vestibules 57cm wide each
- Wide enough inside for two sleeping mats
- Collapsed Pole Length: 52cm
- Compressed Tent Sack: 33cm x 15cm
- Packed Weight: 2.2kg
- Minimum Weight*: 2kg
- *inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs