- 2 person, 3 season, freestanding tent
- 100% waterproof with factory-tape-sealed seams
- Lightweight 30 denier rip-stop Nylon Fly with Silicon DWR outside and PU coating inside. 2000mm waterhead
- Durable Tub Floor made from 40 denier Nylon with 25,000mm+ waterhead PU laminate
- 20 denier rip-stop Nylon and No-See-Um Mesh inner
- Dual entrance and dual vestibule
- Internally accessed zippered roof vent for excellent ventilation
- 15mm Nylon webbing in corners with Hypalon reinforcement
- 6 internal mesh pockets plus carabiner in ceiling for hanging a light
- 3-point attachment, multi directional, reflective guy cords
- 9.6mm DAC Featherlite NSL main pole and 9mm DAC Featherlite NSL ridgepole
- Poles are not directional and can attach at either end
- Moondance 2 Waterproof Footprint also available
- Multipitch versatility: pitch the Fly only using the optional Footprint or pitch the inner by itself
- Includes: Emergency pole repair sleeve, Fabric repair patches, 8 x Mont T-Bone Stake Tent Pegs, pitching instructions
- Inner 128cm wide
- Inner 216cm long
- Inner 100cm tall at highest point
- Internal floor area: 2.76m2
- Vestibules 57cm wide each
- Wide enough inside for two standard sleeping mats
- Collapsed Pole Length: 49cm
- Compressed Tent Sack approximately: 33cm x 15cm
- Packed Weight: 1910grams
- Minimum Weight*: 1765grams
- *inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs
The Mont Moondance 2 Tent has been designed to provide you with 3 weather protection, lightening fast setup, minimum packed size and the lowest possible weight without sacrificing performance. The new Moondance 2 Tent is the best lightweight, 2 person tent for hikers, bikers and adventure travellers in 3 seasons.
Lighter than ever:
The new Moondance 2 Tent is lighter than ever at only 1910grams, fulfilling the ultralight desires of the modern adventurer. Do not think that weight has been cut at the cost of waterproof performance: the Moondance 2 Tent still boasts a market leading 10,000mm+ waterhead Nylon tub floor with durable PU laminate.
Easier than ever to setup:
The Moondance 2 Tent is now rectangular allowing both the pole set and the fly to attach to either end of the tent inner. Further, the poles now have symmetrical pole hubs that can face either direction; no more attaching poles upside down by mistake!
Room inside for two campers:
With a rectangle floor, longer central pole and wider ridge pole the new Moondance 2F tent has a larger internal floor area of 2.76m2 and more headroom all around.
Designed for 3 seasons:
The Moondance 2 Tent is designed for comfortable camping in 3 seasons. With excellent ventilation the Moondance 2 allows easy temperature control and minimises condensation.
Internally Accessed Roof Vent & Door Vents:
Control ventilation without leaving the tent by quickly and easily opening or closing the ceiling vent in the fly. The ceiling vent in the fly can be zipped closed or held open with a lightweight prop secured by a hook-and-loop patch.
Only the best: DAC Featherlite NSL Poles:
Moondance Tents use extremely strong and very light 2-piece pole systems made by DAC. These poles are incredibly easy to use and all Moondance tents can be set up simply and quickly even if you’re on your own. DAC poles are selected for their exceptionally low weight, precision engineering, high strength and for DAC’s market-leading environmental standards.
Includes 8 extra strong Mont pegs:
Mont’s T-Bone Stakes are extremely strong and very lightweight at under 8 grams each. They come with a loop of cord on each end for easy removal and rounded edges to reduce wear on guycords. Mont Moondance Tents come with 8 Tent Pegs.
A seperate Moondance 2 Footprint designed to fit this tent can be purchased to provide an extra layer underneath to protect the floor from damage.
On trips where you wish to save weight the optional Moondance Footprint allows you to pitch the fly independent of the inner. Simply peg out the footprint, attach the pole tips to each corner of the footprint, and attach the fly over the top as usual.